No Matter what the occasion, event or number of guests, Figjam & Co understand that your function is as unique as you are and will work with you to create a menu package that suits your specific needs. Contact our team about designing a package to suit your specific requirements.
On receipt of your request Figjam & Co will develop a quotation based on your requirements. This written quote will remain valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Should anything change that is different to what has been quoted, we will review and reissue the quotation.
While all attempts are made to maintain published prices, they may be subject to change at the discretion of Figjam & Co. If prices differ, the client will be informed before the event date.
Confirmation of Booking and Payment Terms
As many costs are incurred prior to the event date, Figjam & Co has the following payment terms:
- For private clients a deposit, based on a minimum of 30% of total quotation costs, is required to confirm your event. Balance of payment must be made 21 business days prior to event. Outstanding accounts may incur a charge of an additional 10% of the total invoice.
- For pre-approved corporate clients (ABN applicable) full payment of all known costs is payable up to seven (7) days after your event date. Outstanding accounts may incur charges as set out in the credit application. All new applicants will be required to pay 50% of invoice prior to delivery for 1st transaction and balance within 7 day.
- Payment can be made by direct credit (EFT), credit card or cash.
In the instance that you need to cancel your event, the following conditions will apply:
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- All cancellations will incur a standard administrative fee of 5% of the full event quote.
- If cancellation is received 21 days prior to the event date, the cancellation fee will consist of the total deposit and all non-refundable charges.
Confirmation of Guest Numbers
- To ensure maximum value and efficiency for you, Figjam & Co requires confirmation of final numbers attending your event at least ten (10) days prior to the event date.
- If the confirmed number of guests increases Figjam & Co will endeavour to accommodate any requests at late notice but are unable to give a guarantee.
- Should the event fall outside of the advised time parameters charges will apply.
- A surcharge of 20% of the total event quotation will apply for all events held on Sunday’s and public holidays.
Responsible Service of Alcohol & Disorderly Conduct
- Figjam & Co falls within the governed parameters of the Responsible Service of Alcohol. It is illegal to serve alcoholic beverages to any person who is intoxicated or who may attempt to drive a vehicle and as such Figjam & Co reserves the right to refuse service to such person. It is illegal also to serve alcoholic beverage to any person less than eighteen (18) years of age and Figjam & Co reserve the right to request suitable identification to this end.
- We at Figjam & Co will not permit or suffer any riotous, disorderly, offensive or improper conduct
- The client is responsible for the cost of breakages and any damages.